Free VIN Number Check – VIN Decoder Report Information
Your CarFax report will be generated from your car’s Vehicle Identification Number. The VIN Number report will indicate all of the following:
- Major Accident: Has the vehicle been in any major accidents?
- Mileage Rollback: You can view vehicle mileage reports at various reported service intervals.
- Multiple Owners: Determine how many times the car has changed hands along with the associated dates.
- Structural Damage: Was the automobile exposed to any structural damage events?
- Vehicle Service History: Determine how well the car or truck has been cared for by the previous owner(s).
- Lease, Personal, Taxi or Police Use: Was the car used in any high mileage or other dangerous usages.
- Total Loss: Has the auto ever been reported as totaled?
- Rebuilt: What, if anything, has been rebuilt in the automobile?
- Flood Damage: Was the car ever involved in a flood, been flooded or reported as a flood loss?
- Airbag Deployment: Have the vehicle’s airbags ever been deployed?
- Mileage Rollover: Investigate mileage reports by previous service appointments.
- Salvaged: Has the car ever been salvaged, then retitled?
- Hail Damage: Any body damage due to hail or weather events?
- Branded a Lemon: Has a government agency and/or an automobile manufacturer ever classified the car a ‘lemon?’
- Last Reported Mileage: What are the various dates at each reported service?
- Junked: Did a governmental agency or owner ever junk the car?
- State Owned: Has a state or local government ever had to take possession of the automobile?
- Length of Ownership: How long did each previous owner have the car in the possession.
- Estimated Miles Driven Per Year: Does the mileage reported correspond to this estimate usage?
- Not Actual Mileage: Is there an indication that the odometer has been tampered with or changed?
- Recall Information: Is the car subject to an automobile manufacturer voluntary or mandatory vehicle recall?
- Warranty Information: Has the car been under warranty or is the auto or truck currently under warranty?
This is how your CarFax report will look.